1. Acoustic properties of all products presented are confirmed by tests carried out by notified testing entities.
2. In the event no type of space bar used in the glass pane design is defined parameters apply to all types of space bars.
3. Spaces between panes in all tested glazed units are filled with argon. Parameters are valid also for glazed units filled with krypton.
4. Parameters remain valid for all glass panes made of flat sodium-calcareous-siliceous glass manufactured using the float method.
5. Values Rw C and Ctr shall also be confirmed for glass panes manufactured with following design modifications;
- expansion of spaces between panes
- increasing the quantity of film in laminated panes
- application of enamel or print on pane surface - hardening thermal strengthening HST test
- replacing Thermofloat coat with other coat or no coat at all
6. Specified parameters are not applicable to panes made of ornamental glass.
7. The following symbols are used;
X/Y/X; X/Y/X/Y/X –characteristics of one- or two-chamber glazed units where
"X" means the thickness of consecutive component panes and "Y" the width of gas-filled spaces between panes. Thickness values are expressed in millimetres.
(VSG XX.Z) – VSG laminar pane comprising two monolithic panes thickness
"X" expressed in millimetres separated with
"Z" layers of film. Argon (Ar) Krypton (Kr) – gas filling spaces between panes
T – Thermofloat thermal insulation coat applied on the pane
Float – Type of individual glass pane used