1. Acoustic properties of all products presented are confirmed by tests carried out by notified testing entities.
2. In the event no type of space bar used in the glass pane design is defined, parameters apply to all types of space bars.
3. Spaces between panes in all tested insulated units are filled with argon. Parameters are valid also for insulated units filled with krypton.
4. Parameters remain valid for all glass panes made of flat sodium-calcareous-siliceous glass manufactured using the float method.
5. Values STC and OITC shall also be confirmed for glass panes manufactured with following design modifications:
- expansion of spaces between panes
- increasing the quantity of film in laminated panes
- application of enamel or print on pane surface - tempering, thermal strengthening, Heat Soaking
6. Specified parameters are not applicable to panes made of ornamental glass.
7. The following symbols are used:
X/Y/X; X/Y/X/Y/X –characteristics of one- or two-chamber insulated units, where "X" means the thickness of consecutive component panes, and "Y" the width of gas-filled spaces between panes. Thickness values are expressed in millimetres. (Lami. XX.Z) – Lami. laminar pane, comprising two monolithic panes, thickness
"X" expressed in millimetres, separated with
"Z" layers of film. Argon (Ar), Krypton (Kr) – gas filling spaces between panes
Float – Type of individual glass pane used